About Our Team
The RISE central team collaborates with teachers and leaders in public school districts and high schools in Connecticut. As a Connecticut-based non-profit organization, we are expanding our team in three areas: Innovation & Learning, Research & Analytics, and Operations. The Innovation & Learning Team leads RISE’s programmatic efforts, including: school and district support, Network strategies and programs, and the Network learning agenda. The Research & Analytics Team leads the organization’s data efforts, including: research for student success, tool development for educators, and capacity building for schools. The Operations Team maintains internal systems to promote organizational effectiveness and efficiency. We are eager to work with individuals who:
- Are committed to improving educational outcomes for all students;
- Thrive in a start-up and team environment;
- Diversify the way we think about challenges and opportunities;
- Are constantly learning and striving to improve; and
- Are passionate about collaborating with educators to support public education.
Thank you for your interest in a position with RISE! We are currently hiring for the following position:
RISE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.